Ten Reasons Synthetic Motor Oil Is Superior To Conventional Petroleum Oil
Superior wear protection.... Engines last longer
Improves fuel economy... More miles per gallon
Easier cold starts
Cooler running engines in high heat
Reduces engine deposits
Resists oxidation and thermal breakdown
Superior shear stability and film strength
Extended drain intervals produce enviromental benefits
Reduces exhaust emissions.
ISO 9001:2000 -- Another Quality Milestone
AMSOIL has long been committed to excellence and has a documented history of innovation and leadership. AMSOIL was the:
- First to develop and API-rated 100 percent synthetic motor oil.
- First to introduce the concept of "extended drain intervals" with a recommended 25,000 - mile/1-year drain interval.
- First U.S. company to utilize the NOACK volatility test as a standard of performance excellence.
- Fist to produce synthetic motor oils for diesel engines, racing engines, turbo and marine engines.
- First to introduce synthetic oils that legitimately contribute to improving fuel efficiency.
- First to manufacture synthetic gear lube for automotive use.
- First to manufacture a 100:1 pre-mix synthetic 2-cycle oil.
- First to manufacture a sythetic automatic transmission fluid for automotive use.
- In the spirit of this commitment to excellence, AMSOIL received certification of our Quality - Management System (QMS). NSF International Strategic Registrations is the registrar that has verified that the AMSOIL QMS meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
What is ISO?
The international Organization for Standardizations (ISO) is a network of the national standards institutes of 147 countries. ISO sets rigorous standards for business, government and industry and is used by over 300,000 companies worldwide.
What is ISO 9001:2000?
ISO 9001:2000 is validated Quality standard. It is the most widely utilized Quality standard throughout the world for Quality management systems. ISO 9001:2000 is applicable to any manufacturing and service organization providing a framework for system development that focuses on the customer, Quailty system performance and ongoing improvement.
Created by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 9001:2000 is based on the eight quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, and fact based decision-making and mutually beneficial supplier relationships. When fully adopted, these principles have been proven to enhance organizational performance in providing quality products and services to customers.
Certification fo AMSOIL INC.
The AMSOIL Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2000 certified under the scope: Synthetic lubricants blending, packaging, and other fulfillment directly associated with lubricant product manufactured exclusively by AMSOIL INC. in Superior, WI.
Click here to view the AMSOIL ISO 9001:2000 certificate
For questions regarding this certification, please contact Anne Schilling, Quality Assurance Manager at (715) 392-7101.